Dear Valued Peoples Storage Customers,
As you may know, Governor Inslee issued an order on March 23, directing all residents to immediately cease leaving their home or place of residence except: (1) to conduct or participate in an essential business.
We want you to know that we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our tenants and management staff and their families.
To deliver on this commitment, we are taking additional measures at our facilities to minimize exposure and prevent the spread of the virus while staying available to serve you and your storage needs.
Effective immediately we will:
- Temporarily close our offices on Sundays
- Lock our office doors to limit in person contact Monday – Saturday
- Shorten the management staff availability Monday – Saturday to 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Ask each person in the facility to practice social distancing
- Our management staff will sanitize common areas 2x per day
- Freeze rental rates through May 31
- Freeze lien processing through April 30
If you would like to rent a storage unit, please call the location you desire; our management is on-site during the hours listed above and ready to serve you via phone and email.
If you are an existing tenant you will still be able to make your rental payment via the following methods:
- US Mail
- Drop a check through the mail slot at our locations
- Pay online
- Call and make a credit card payment over the phone
- Ballard: 206-781-0700
- Everett: 425-355-0500
- Kenmore: 425-485-1234
You can also email our facilities with any questions or concerns you might have. We will try and respond to inquiries during normal business hours:
We value your tenancy and we are committed to standing with you during this critical time.
Please stay safe and healthy –
Peoples Storage Management